Cleft New Zealand is pleased to invite applicants for the Chairperson position.
This role is approximately 5 hours a week within the organisation. It is an unpaid, volunteer role. It would suit a person wanting to make a lasting and important impact on families.
Key competencies include:
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Priority management skills/training
- Ability to develop relationships with external stakeholders
- Advocacy skills
If you are seeking a new and exciting challenge with huge capacity to make a lasting and meaningful contribution to a dynamic group, then we welcome your application. Please apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you’d like further information please contact Sonali on 021 414 099.
Applications Close on Friday 16 December 2016.