Information & Links
Putting you in touch…
There’s so much to know and so many places you can go to for the right support, information and advice – by giving you the tools and contacts we know you can then make informed, independent decisions.
From financial assistance, advocacy and support agencies, to connecting with other groups like ours and others in our group, we have put together most of what you’ll need at every stage.
Anything we’ve missed, just contact us and we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction.
- Financial – Assistance, benefits, costs
- Advocacy – Cleft NZ role, your rights, complaints processes, HDC,IEPs
- Support Agencies – other groups like ours
- Cleft Units – a national directory
- Resources available – The Blue Book, Newsletters, Armsplints, Clancy has a cleft..and a really cool scar